Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to Walmart...shopping cart?



Ok ok...so I try not to shop at Walmart if I can help it but sometimes the lure of convenience beats out my social conscience! I mean, where else can you get and oil change, pick up your contact refill, buy a new bra and shop for dinner??? Especially being a new momma and lugging around an extra 50 (ahem) pounds of baby and baby accessories lol! All right, now that my disclaimer is out of the way...here is my Deal of the Day! :


 100% Organic Cotton 3 piece sets (shorts, one piece and, t-shirt) for $3.00 each
and
100% Organic Cotton Onesies for $2.00 each

I can't say no to a bargain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Copyright 2009 Good Will Hunter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase