Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Homage to Rooster Sauce!

If I made a list of my favorite things this would DEFINITELY be on it!


Call it by it's proper name Sriracha, call it Rooster Sauce, call it whatever you like...I call it fanfreakintastic. It makes pizza perfect, eggs incredible, marinara sauce zingy, Chinese food just right, nachos, tater tots, breakfast burritos, black beans, Ramen noodles, mac & cheese, grilled cheese, cream cheese...yuuuum cheeessseeee...OH who am I kidding? I pretty much put it on anything I eat! Thank you Spice Gods for sending this our way and giving me a little squirt of heaven every time I twist the cap;)


Say hello to my little friend I like to call brunch...spicy eggs on pepper jack cheese and peppered turkey breast with Boston leaf lettuce, mustard and a healthy dose of the good stuff between two pieces of toasted multi grain bread:) Make you slap yo' mama!


I'm obsessed but at least I'm not this guy:


But hey...who am I to judge? He probably doesn't have a tramp stamp like SOME of us are still rockin' circa 1998 lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Copyright 2009 Good Will Hunter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase