Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sing Us a Song...

I have the worst singing voice...ever. Grayson doesn't care. We sing about our food..."C.A.R.R.O.T.S... that's how we spell carrots YES! Carrots are orange and help you see! Carrots are as yummy as they can be. So be momma's sweet little bunny and put these carrots in your chubby tummy:)! We're eating bananas... B.A.N.A.N.A.S...we're eating bananas!" I make up songs about EVERYTHING...bath time, bed time, getting dressed, rolling over...you name it. I'm pretty sure G won't remember how awful my voice was...just that mommy had a smile and a song for him everyday and I'm happy to oblige.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Copyright 2009 Good Will Hunter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase