Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Song of the day:)

I make up ditties for G Funk every day...it makes him smile which in turn always makes me smile:) Typically, they are just words to other songs Graysonfied but today I came up with an original for him! Thought I'd share with you...here is our silly song of the day:

G is for the grass outside
and
R is for rain OR shine!
A is for the air we breathe
and
Y is just for you and me!
S is for my silly son
and
O is for my only one!
That brings us to the letter N
let's start it over,spell again! :)

I know it's dorky but that's what being a mommy is all about! Grayson is going to be SHOCKED when he gets to Preschool and realized not every nursery rhyme has his name in it lol! Geeeez I adore that little guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Copyright 2009 Good Will Hunter. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase